Sunday, April 15, 2007

A post for me

Those of you who know me well probably already know that I had a terrible weekend. The details aren't important nor are they appropriate for this blog, but let's just say I learned a lot about myself all at once. Chapel Hill has once again become a source of sadness for me more than it is a source of joy. My presence here is a constant reminder of what I have not accomplished that I could have.

In the end, it has given me good reason to set into motion the various changes in my life that will have to occur in order for me to be successful during the summer. For those of you that don't know, I am headed back to NCSU for summer school. I will be taking a full load in both sessions. I am currently completely mentally unprepared for this task.

That's fine. That's what Monday is for. Resolve. Discipline. Momentum. Maybe I'm really ready this time. One day at a time.

So here I go. I'm standing on the edge of another affirmation. Another promise to myself. This may be my last chance to pull things together. Let's see what I have in me.

No comments: